Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
singletrack junkie
117 Posts
A few places I know of...

DeCoursey park is about the best Puyallup has to offer, with maybe 10-12 miles of trails, --now in the spring is the time to ride-- in the summer it gets really overgrown with nettles, and is a mud bog in the winter. Swan creek park at the west end of Pioneer way is OK too, maybe 7-8 miles of pretty technical trail cut into a hillside. A bit farther away is Victor Falls, definetely worth the 20 minute drive out of town.

·
singletrack junkie
117 Posts
No

Mellow Yellow said:
You have any maps or directions to DeCoursey?
But mapquest does...
Aprox. 2100 W Pioneer way. Park at the tennis courts and ride south. Starts off as a wide park maintenance road, then crosses a small bridge and turns to singletrack as the climb starts.

brianjones: It's been 3-4 years since I have been there, but I do know there is now a pretty cool technical loop that is a a bit over a mile long behind Fruitland elem, with a few fingers connecting down to the main up/down trail. There also is a bit more trail outside of the park, once you pop out at 96th st., go E for 1/8 mile, then follow the trail up the hill to get to the water tower.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.