Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hafe to go to Morristown for buisness around 4 and wanted to know what trails if any were near there. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Lewis Morris Park

Follow Rt. 24 towards Mendham. Park is on the left. Its about 3 miles from the center of town. Plenty of well groomed trails. Also, Patriot's Path is always available for a quick spin on dirt. Same directions only on right side of road.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rev Bubba said:
Follow Rt. 24 towards Mendham. Park is on the left. Its about 3 miles from the center of town. Plenty of well groomed trails. Also, Patriot's Path is always available for a quick spin on dirt. Same directions only on right side of road.
Is that Burnham park?

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Nope. Couple of mile further down the road.

I think its just past Villa Walsh. Lewis Morris is much bigger than Burnham. The trails just a maintenance day conducted by IMBA and are in excellent shape.

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Got to an intersection and no one was there.

After climbing to the top of one of the hills, Jim (there was someone behind me) and I had a choice. Left towards the campsite or right. No one was in sight so we went left, completed the loop back over the bridge and boardwalk and returned to the cars. I guess you guys went right.

We were beginning to lose some light and figured heading back beat looking for everyone in the dark.

Anyway, the two of us will probably be back again next Wednesday unless it rains.
REV

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.