Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be driving from OR to Moab on Thursday April 3rd for some mountain biking adventure and was wondering if there are any trails ready to ride along the way. Boise and Twin Falls seem like logical stopping points but what trails are open and good for a 1-2 hour ride? Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

·
Cleavage Of The Tetons
6,069 Posts
where are you living, Smiley?

·
Registered
150 Posts
piersurf, if you end up in Twin check out Auger Falls. It is in the canyon near the bridge. Only 15 min or so off I84, and right next to town. It is fun to explore and a good place to ride for a couple hours- lots of loop options. Since it is pretty new the trails are not marked but are easy to find. The park is wide open and in the bottom of the canyon so it would be difficult to get truly lost.

There is a thread about it around here somewhere.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
piersurf, if you end up in Twin check out Auger Falls. It is in the canyon near the bridge. Only 15 min or so off I84, and right next to town. It is fun to explore and a good place to ride for a couple hours- lots of loop options. Since it is pretty new the trails are not marked but are easy to find. The park is wide open and in the bottom of the canyon so it would be difficult to get truly lost.

There is a thread about it around here somewhere.
Sweet thanks, I'm checking out that thread and Auger Falls looks like a fun chill ride. Looks like the perfect trail to stretch our legs on the long 14 hour drive to Moab.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts