Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Are the racks on the smaller buses thy use for trailhead access actually different than the ones they use on standard metro buses? My 29er fits fine in those (but it's a XC rig with 2.25" tires, so YMMV)

In any case, the only MTB trailhead these specifically access is Sunset way in Issaquah, and you can get there on a regular 554...

· Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a short ride to Raging and Ollalie from NB P & R. I did this many time last year. Yes the rack were different, very old school. The 554 only runs once an hour on weekend mornings. The ride to Sunset from the Issy P & R is easy.

· I should be out riding
1,890 Posts
It's a short ride to Raging and Ollalie from NB P & R. I did this many time last year. Yes the rack were different, very old school. The 554 only runs once an hour on weekend mornings. The ride to Sunset from the Issy P & R is easy.
the ride to Raging will be much shorter once the Tennant trailhead park connection is done in NB.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.