Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ride Hard Live Easy
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Moab a few years back with some friends and they had us set up in a nice trailer in town. It was part of a little community that had a hot tub in the center. Anyone know how I might reserve a week in that trailer park again. Thanks in advance, J.W. Murrah

·
Registered
524 Posts
Y'all Come On Down Now Y'here??

notMurray said:
I went to Moab a few years back with some friends and they had us set up in a nice trailer in town. It was part of a little community that had a hot tub in the center. Anyone know how I might reserve a week in that trailer park again. Thanks in advance, J.W. Murrah
Why surely y'can Murray good 'ol buddy!!
Y'all jus call ma cousin Jeb on 555 5705, but mek it 'afore 9 in the AM cause any later 'n he'll be all wired up on goofballs 'n moonshine YEEEEHAAAAAAAAW!!!!!!!!
And hey a lil werd of advice fer ya, don't drink the the hot tub water even fer a bet. She ain't ben flushed since the low country hillbilly's been innit. and some 'o them folk ain't never had a scrub in there lives! hehe :D

·
Basura Blanca
1,797 Posts
Red Valle MHP

The trailer park is located at 201 E. 100 North. The number is 435/259-5408, or 800/213-8608. Last time I stayed, a 2-bedroom, 2-bath trailer was $90/night. Nice folks; I'm assuming they're still in business, but I could be wrong. You're welcome; have a nice trip.
- Joe

·
Basura Blanca
1,797 Posts
I dunno. You might ask on the CO-Western Slope board, or call a LBS in Fruita or GJ. I usually stay at one of the two campgrounds SW of town.
- Joe

CycleMainiac said:
anything similar in or near Fruita?

·
Registered
555 Posts
If you come to take this car away

notMurray said:
I dont have it any more yea hay. Sorry couldnt resist.

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey

radair said:
Is that the one Ricky, Julian, & Bubbles live in? That place rocks!!
How'd you Amerikins find out about our little Canadian treasure? Shot in my city and maybe the best stuff on television - excepting of course that sitcom with Jamie Gertz (?) in it - oooh Jamie Gertz. When I ride I pretend I'm Green Bastard.

FF

·
Basura Blanca
1,797 Posts
Not answering for J.W., but the trailers are at least 2 bedroom & 2 bath, with a full kitchen and a shady deck out front. They each have a shed where you can lock up your bikes. Also very quiet. If you've got enough folks that you're looking at 2+ motel rooms, the trailer can be a better option, esp. since you're more likely to get a break on a weekly rate versus a hotel.
- Joe

bikegeek67 said:
Why would you want to stay in a trailer part when the hotels are only $43 a night???

·
beer thief
4,931 Posts
I got turned onto it in Vancouver, eh? I agree, it's the best stuff I've ever seen on TV, except maybe women's beach volleyball. Can't find it on any of my 7,592 cable channels south of the border.

I don't know anything about Jamie Gertz, but I would like to get back to Scotia for a visit one of these days. Any good biking just a little east of Halifax?

·
Registered
28 Posts
oh yeah

radair said:
I got turned onto it in Vancouver, eh? I agree, it's the best stuff I've ever seen on TV, except maybe women's beach volleyball. Can't find it on any of my 7,592 cable channels south of the border.

I don't know anything about Jamie Gertz, but I would like to get back to Scotia for a visit one of these days. Any good biking just a little east of Halifax?
Lots of great riding in NS, in and around halifax. PM or email anytime with where you might be and I can pull together some details for you. I was actually bummed because we're moving to PEI - but hell I've even found real good stuff there recently. Jamie Gertz - great black haired beauty from my youth (Bunch of bad movies and the TV show Square Pegs I believe - oh and Bill Paxon's fiance in Twister).

I've heard that TPB's may have been picked up by a cable giant in the States - not sure though.

FF

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.