Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my girlfriend are coming out from KC on Wed for the weekend and want to mountain bike. We are both beginners/ moderate. What trails would you guys recomend and where are they located, we will be staying in Westminster. Thanks!! Also where can we find the best fireworks show!?

Chris

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
kccherokees said:
Me and my girlfriend are coming out from KC on Wed for the weekend and want to mountain bike. We are both beginners/ moderate. What trails would you guys recomend and where are they located, we will be staying in Westminster. Thanks!! Also where can we find the best fireworks show!?

Chris
Winter Park for a day?

Breck for a day?

Colorado Trail from Waterton (south Denver)?

Too many choices, all will be good. What is it you seek most?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Pine Valley Ranch / Buffalo Creek trails

I would suggest you ride the wonderful maze of non-technical trails to be had in Pine Valley Ranch Park and the Buffalo Creek watershed. These will give you a taste of riding in the mountains without requiring stupendous uphill climbs and/or advanced technical skills. Stop at any local bike shop or sports equipment store to get a good trail map. Have fun, and welcome to Colorado!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.