Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I will be in Palm Springs next week (Jan 21-27) and was just wondering what the must ride mountain bike trails are. Any one have any suggestions?
Thanks.

·
Registered
630 Posts
The Palm Canyon Epic (shuttle) is outstanding. I would not do it first time alone. Easy to get lost.

Dunn Road/Hahn Buena Vista is a fun loop too.

There are others I'm not familiar with.

Check a local bike shop for directions/maps.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Here are a couple that have been done on GeoLadders. http://www.geoladders.com/personal_...&search_str=palm+springs&qsearch=Quick+Search

I mapped the Lower Murray Peak one and it's pretty fun. You can follow the fireroad all the way in and hit the singletrack that criss-crosses the road all the way back. The climb to the peak and beyond is mostly hike-a-bike but it's not far and it's a great view so it's worth it.

·
Social Retard
144 Posts
Hahn Buena-Vista is my favorite trail, but we have many more trails out here. You can literally loop around on the local trails all day. You can start out on Dunn Road, or go out via the goat trails (both in the Cathedral City area) I know there are maps of the 'official' trails, but getting lost might be fun too...;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.