Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I went for my first SS ride on my converted Brodie Sovereign. I had it geared with a 34 x 20 and it killed me. Today I went with a 32 x 20 it was doable.

We are lucky here in Toronto because within a ten minute bike ride from downtown where I live, you can be in some pretty good trails. Here are some pics of the Don Valley Trails starting from Pottery Road. In the first pic between the trees and hydro tower you can see the CN Tower.

Blakcloud

Attachments

·
Kill your... television
924 Posts
blakcloud said:
Yesterday I went for my first SS ride on my converted Brodie Sovereign. I had it geared with a 34 x 20 and it killed me. Today I went with a 32 x 20 it was doable.

We are lucky here in Toronto because within a ten minute bike ride from downtown where I live, you can be in some pretty good trails. Here are some pics of the Don Valley Trails starting from Pottery Road. In the first pic between the trees and hydro tower you can see the CN Tower.

Blakcloud
WOW, the Don actually looks rideable! I just got back from Vancouver and will have to get out there! (It is about 20 minutes away for me)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.