Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I`m about to start my road trip to center Mexico but i`m still missing the drivinginstructions to get to:

Cuernavaca`s "Pista La Herradura" and "Pista de casas Geo" and/or another XC trail i can go to while i`m there.

And to Morelia`s XC race courses, i have already a map for the one that`s near Tec de Monterrey but i have heard that there are other "pistas".


Thanks for your help.
 

·
Now with 3 more inches!
Joined
·
1,463 Posts
pornstar said:
I`m about to start my road trip to center Mexico but i`m still missing the drivinginstructions to get to:

Cuernavaca`s "Pista La Herradura" and "Pista de casas Geo" and/or another XC trail i can go to while i`m there.

And to Morelia`s XC race courses, i have already a map for the one that`s near Tec de Monterrey but i have heard that there are other "pistas".

Thanks for your help.
I'm not much help on this, and you may already know this one, but this site may be of some use. Or not. Hopefully somebody else will come forward with info.

http://www.bicimapas.com.mx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been there done that

;)
Thanks, but i already went in there and tried to find info without any luck.
I did get some trail maps of The Primavera in GDL and Nevado de Toluca I posted this last one in the passion forum, i also got a map of the road trip from Toluca to Valle de Bravo.

BTW
Your new bike looks awesome.
I saw the pic you tok of it and it just filled my guts with envy :p
Jaja... just kidding but it looks great, does it ride as it looks?

My bike is a Kikapu deluxe i have outfitted it with very nice equipment that can withstand a pounding, it`s not ultra light and it doesnt have an expensive complicated suspension system. what i have learned is that a faux bar setup like the one on the Kikapu has the tradeoff of being to harsh or stiff in order to have a pedaling platform, or bobbing around if you set it up for a plusher ride.

Does your Turner allow you to have both your cake and eat it too? Platform and plush ride?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Maromero
Joined
·
1,605 Posts
pornstar said:
Wow gracias por el link!!

How do you find my spanish?
Jaja I am from Mazatlan, but i feel unpolite to write in Spanish in this site.
Saludos desde GDL paisa.
Unpolite greetings, meb has a lot of info, but it isn't growing that much in terms of trails because we don't load it. Share some local trails and post them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
doccoraje said:
Saludos desde GDL paisa.
Unpolite greetings, meb has a lot of info, but it isn't growing that much in terms of trails because we don't load it. Share some local trails and post them.
I dont have any local trails from Mazatlan but i do have one from Gdl
By the way i`ll be arriving to Gdl tomorrow and i`ll be riding in La Primavera on Friday want to join me?
I`lll be back to Gdl on January 3rd and i`ll be riding the Primavera again on the 4th.
I am trying to post the map i have but i have problems i`ll try out later.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok i tried to post them but they were to large. Over the limit of what`s posteable here.
Anyway i got them from a website Bicimapas.com.mx
There is a map on the primavera with every little trail in there.
 

·
Maromero
Joined
·
1,605 Posts
Where do you plan to ride tomorrow and at what time, I might get a chance to ride with you. We are having a gathering tonight, Maromeros and friends to have some beers, tequila and "lechón" to plan Xmas ride.
Let me know where to contact you here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
doccoraje said:
Where do you plan to ride tomorrow and at what time, I might get a chance to ride with you. We are having a gathering tonight, Maromeros and friends to have some beers, tequila and "lechón" to plan Xmas ride.
Let me know where to contact you here.
I`ll be arriving quie late tonight because we haven`t even left its 12 o cock already, and the highway is packed.
We`ll be staying at:

22 al 23 y del 3 al 4

Hotel Guadalajara Plaza
Av Lopez Mateos Sur 2128
Tel 01 33 3208-4400

Carlos Constandse

I plan on going to The Primavera tomorrow as early as possible because as soon as i get back me and my family will be driving up to Cuernavaca.
I dont have an exact hour it all depends on how long the Primavera ride lasts. I think that it might take me 4 hours to complete Mosca-Glorieta-Toboganes ride. So i must be starting to ride at the "postes" at 9 am the latest?
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top