Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I bought a Trail Led DS light a few years ago and really like their products. I could not find anything online anymore. Does somebody know if they are still in business?

Thank you. Much appreciated.

F

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
Love my Trail LED lights. I have a XXX and DS. I would love to mount the XXX to my handlebar and having trouble with options.
From the few pictures I could find it looks like there is no solid mount but rather bands that wrap around the cooling fins at the back of the light and the vents in the helmet, is that correct?? Simply gluing an alloy Gopro mount to the bottom might be the cleanest option (if you can find an appropriate permanent bonding agent). If you could provide a picture of the bottom of the light it might help in coming up with some ideas but it looks like custom is your only option.
Mole

·
Registered
263 Posts
Grady made a clamped bar mount after i bought my lights. But yes, the original mounting set for the bar were bands like the helmet. I'm thinking some type of GoPro mount is the way to go, but it'll lose it's versatility to be swapped from helmet to bar...maybe. Dual tape should work fine, it's a slightly curved flat surface.

Here's the mount Trail LED made:

Attachments

·
Registered
565 Posts
How about a replacement battery for these Trail LED lights? I have one and love it but would like another battery pack, even if I had to build one myself or have one built. Does anyone know what I would need? Thanks in advance

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.