Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just checking out the idaho forum, and stole an idea from them (who knew that the potato state was good for posting threads as well as bcs upsets). anyways they basically had a roll call for pics of your trail dog, or in many cases just dog, or in my case future trail dog...
here's mine, her name is emma (anybody want to guess what trail she was named after?) she's a red heeler about 6 weeks old, and as active as she is, i gotta feeling she will be running behind the bike long before she learns where she can and can't poop!

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
See my avatar pic. Maisy is a lab/something mix mutt. We think lab/pit bull or lab/chow. Greatest dog ever. I cannot take her on rides. Squirrels drive her absolutely insane. First squirrel she goes after will be the last time I see her. My wife worked at a Vet's office and some old lady was out walking one day and found her in a box on the side of the road. She was 6 weeks old and in bad shape but just sooooo cute. She's been with us for 7 years now.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
ama99b said:
i was just checking out the idaho forum, and stole an idea from them (who knew that the potato state was good for posting threads as well as bcs upsets). anyways they basically had a roll call for pics of your trail dog, or in many cases just dog, or in my case future trail dog...
here's mine, her name is emma (anybody want to guess what trail she was named after?) she's a red heeler about 6 weeks old, and as active as she is, i gotta feeling she will be running behind the bike long before she learns where she can and can't poop!
Emma Long

·
noMAD man
12,227 Posts
Andrew, bring that cute ball of fur out to the trail when it dries up a bit. I bet he won't even bottom out the travel on my Nomad when I run him over.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.