Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
i left a week ago, so i am sure there is some change but........tipperary was pretty wet in a couple sections at the top. would be more of an out and back, could be better. the rest of the stuff had a couple wet sections that could be walked around but most is dry. be prepared for the fact that some of you fave trails have been logged. for the most part trails are in good condition, but there are some areas of slash scrap lying around. have good "stick awareness", so as not to flick one up INTO your wheel and trash spokes or rear derailleur. stuff over more towards winter park has not been logged.....i.e. D2, WTB, Leapfrog (my fave), ho chi mihn, blue sky, etc......all those are in normal summer shape. you will not have any trouble finding plenty of trails in good condition. i know it has been pretty hot all week, so i am sure things are better than they were when i left........wish i was home :-(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.