Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Wasatch Stokebird
15 Posts
Rode bobsled yesterday, trails are in great condition! No wet or muddy spots at all. Dutch Hollow trail system in Midway is in good shape, too.

1654126_10100131795712421_1696020939_n.jpg

·
Registered
103 Posts
So I've been doing a good amount of early season riding, and have ridden the BST in Salt Lake, Bobsled, BST in Layton, and Antelope Island. All of them are dry and in good condition, but am looking for something else to ride early season.

What else is good right now?

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Round valley and the front side of Glenwilde in Park City were both good today. Tomorrow may be a different story. I've heard the Corner Canyon area is good.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Lambert Park/Alpine City trails system is totally good. It's just rough and soft in the areas affected by the burn right there, particularly the washes. I have a feeling the goatheads are going to take over in the burn area though. I saw the little bastards sprouting up.

·
Registered
548 Posts
So I've been doing a good amount of early season riding, and have ridden the BST in Salt Lake, Bobsled, BST in Layton, and Antelope Island. All of them are dry and in good condition, but am looking for something else to ride early season.

What else is good right now?
Corner Canyon is in great shape!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thanks for the recommendations everyone! I've heard a lot of good things about Corner Canyon and I think that will be next on the list.

I rode Mueller Park this weekend and it was in good condition, but higher up on the trail there was a decent amount of snow and I had to walk the bike. From what I understand though the trial often has snow up until mid June.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Thanks for the recommendations everyone! I've heard a lot of good things about Corner Canyon and I think that will be next on the list.

I rode Mueller Park this weekend and it was in good condition, but higher up on the trail there was a decent amount of snow and I had to walk the bike. From what I understand though the trial often has snow up until mid June.
You're missing out if you haven't ridden Corner Canyon! Make it happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
Is Antelope Island worth checking out?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I've ridden it a few times, and would recommend White Rock Bay for good very-early/late season riding. The $10 fee to get there sucks, but it's definitely worth a ride if you've never been. Just don't go during the summer when the bugs are out!

·
Registered
336 Posts

Riding to the rock in Mueller is usually snow free by around April 20. Rudys is usually snow free by mid May.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Mueller Park

I'm visiting from Idaho next weekend, staying with family in Bountiful. I was hoping to ride Mueller Park. Any more up-to-the-day intel? We've been having warm days up here.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I'm visiting from Idaho next weekend, staying with family in Bountiful. I was hoping to ride Mueller Park. Any more up-to-the-day intel? We've been having warm days up here.
It should be mostly clear of snow to the rock or maybe 1/2 mile above it. There will be snow on the trail before you can make it to Rudys.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts