Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
I am pretty sure they would be clear although I havent been up there. The Moto people are highly motivated to get the trails cleared and open before any of the hiking trails. The Moto people over here have money, are organized and have at least a couple of people in the FS office that like motos and work to get the trails open.

·
I should be out riding
1,866 Posts
If you look at the nw board of ktmtalk.com, there's a lot of reports on the taneum area already this year.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Mikki's Website

http://cleelumtrails.com/

CleElum Trails is FS Ranger Mikki Douglass's website. The website is pretty up to date. In the past its been a little sketchy. Mikki as some of you know is a DH, Bmx, and Moto rider. In an earlier thread someone posted they ran the South Fork-North Fork which is now a pretty big loop ride with really decent bridges. The work done on the South Fork Taneum last year was pretty big with a mini-excavator used to rebuild the trails.

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Hey fellow children of the knob, working our way back up on the ccw loops down the OR coast to NorCal and back up through Bend. (Hit that the past 2 days and now in some podunk KOA Noth of Bend.) Hawkens, Phils is already way dustier than even 2 weeks ago. It was 100 today. Thinking of spending a day or 2 at Icewater CG on the Taneum in a day or so and can report then.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.