Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of us are heading up to Breckenridge this weekend. I hear they have been getting some extra rain over there. Does anybody know if the trails are rideable?

·
slow
7,683 Posts
Flyer said:
Well, it takes 10 hrs from KC but then I have to find my friend's house and then head off to Breck so all that running around in Denver kills a couple of hours:)
KC. Now it makes sense. Your user profile has you in Denver. I have been in bad traffic around Idaho Springs and the tunnel before, but I thought that 14 hours from Denver to Breck seemed a bit excessive.

P.S. Wish I was riding with you this weekend.

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
sgltrak said:
KC. Now it makes sense. Your user profile has you in Denver. I have been in bad traffic around Idaho Springs and the tunnel before, but I thought that 14 hours from Denver to Breck seemed a bit excessive.

P.S. Wish I was riding with you this weekend.
Took me 12 hours to get back from Moab a couple winters ago...

I'm planning on Breck, I think, this weekend. Glad to hear the trails are looking up.

·
climb
2,293 Posts
Debaser said:
I'm planning on Breck, I think, this weekend. Glad to hear the trails are looking up.
Looks like Breck's the place to be this weekend. Breck 100 and all. I'll be there, but not racing. PM me if you want to set up a possible ride. I'm also planning on maybe heading over to Keystone for a day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.