Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
wretch
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm heading back from Truckee tonight and think my knee is strong enough for a ride on wednesday. Just wanted to know about the trail conditions / rockiness factor of T100, DC, or Papago. I'd be happier at the first two. Gotta take it easy and get my strength and conditioning back and pretty much change how I ride for a while.

I figure I'll do one ride on Wednesday and a longer better more awesome ride on friday or saturday depending on when the new bike build is done. Cant f'in wait. . .

So whats up, has it been raining in the valley as much as it's been snowing here? Rocky maddness?

Cheers

·
Just Joshin' ya!
1,981 Posts
Not that my opinion should matter as I have 0 medical training, but I know if I was in your shoes, I might start with a quick loop around Papago and see how the knee feels. Then build off that. All the winter rain has made DC and T100 a loose rock paradise.

·
Just Joshin' ya!
1,981 Posts
Kortface said:
I rode DC sunday. Right know it's the best I've seen it in years, very tacky could realy rail the corners.

I'll second that further out west. The first few couple of miles from Pima have sucked lately, imho. It could be I need to get rid of the damn hardtail though!

·
Registered
328 Posts
NMPhi767 said:
I'll second that further out west. The first few couple of miles from Pima have sucked lately, imho. It could be I need to get rid of the damn hardtail though!
Yeah that part has allways sucked, but the part from secret to parking nazi is very smooth and fast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.