Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

The family and I are heading to the Zionsville/Indy area this weekend.

I'm trying to decide which bike to take. If the trails are relatively dry, I'd like to take my mountain bike. If not, I'll take the road bike.

Here in Saint Louis, we've had a bit of rain, so I haven't even been out on our trails yet this year.

So....... how are they?

Thanks!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for your replies. I wont be able to join the wife and kid this weekend as planned because of a memorial I have to attend.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
16 Posts
umm I am unsure which south bend you talk about emtnate but I just got back from riding rum village in south bend and it was perfect...super tacky with only one or two wet spots...didn't even get the jersey dirty....I am sure indy has to be better...they are warmer and havent had the rain or snow south bend got.......It was seriously really fun...felt like late November still with all the leaves on the ground

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
The White river was still pretty high in Indy on Thursday.

It is good to hear that Rum Village is ridable. I was in a different part of South Bend recently than that park and everything else looked pretty wet with the snowmelt and rain.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Per HMBA messageboard.

Southwestway south of Indy is good.

Avon/Washington is good.

Rangeline in Anderson is good.

Town Run has experienced significant flooding in the past couple of weeks and it will probably be at least next weekend at the earliest before it is ready to ride.

Trail conditions on this website.

http://hmba.org/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts