Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
planning to preride the mbaa cat 2 course tomorrow.
any idea how wet it is out there.???

·
Registered
59 Posts
About 8 inches of snow up at Schultz tank. Thankful for this snow, keep the forest open a while longer and keep that fire hazard down for the next few weeks at least

·
slower than you
1,277 Posts
Easter Is. 28 Apr 2014

We now return you to your regularly scheduled season, already in progress...

1277658_10152117437598123_1241919077459805095_o.jpg

just for the record, 27 Apr. on AZ/Onceler looked like this:

Image-1 (3).jpg

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Nice. Anybody check out the upper parts of Schultz? I still got the feeling it's either snowy or a mud pit, but I've been wrong before.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Prophecy level? I don't know about that but it was an improvement. It was surprisingly still somewhat poofy but I'm not complaining. I just can't get enough of Sedona lately.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
I need to know when it's still a waste of time to drive up there.
You are either just a troll or some experience with Flagstaff has left a bad taste in your mouth. Tell us about your Flagstaff experience. And where do you live again? I'm having a hard time understanding your pov.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
You are either just a troll or some experience with Flagstaff has left a bad taste in your mouth. Tell us about your Flagstaff experience. And where do you live again? I'm having a hard time understanding your pov.
I'm a troll because I don't like to ride in snow? Guilty, sugarpot.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
I'm a troll because I don't like to ride in snow? Guilty, sugarpot.
Not liking the snow is fine but I sense there is more to your opinion than just that. I can't stand big city's, extreme heat, traffic, and consumerism but I don't try to shove it in your face any chance I get. I guess this is why I find your pov so interesting. Come on, please tell us more about the mysterious Mrwhlr.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Not liking the snow is fine but I sense there is more to your opinion than just that. I can't stand big city's, extreme heat, traffic, and consumerism but I don't try to shove it in your face any chance I get. I guess this is why I find your pov so interesting. Come on, please tell us more about the mysterious Mrwhlr.
You're telling me what's fine not to like, and that you can sense my opinions. You don't need me to solve this one, Sherlock! :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
You're telling me what's fine not to like, and that you can sense my opinions. You don't need me to solve this one, Sherlock! :D :D :D
Nope, I'm wondering why you are so confrontational and have such a strong dislike for Flagstaff. There is more to this story or you are just a troll. Or a richard. Or both. Whatever, this here is Murica and you have a right but whats up guy?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I wouldn't fret over whlr, he was bagging on me when I shared a video in Phx riding Goat Camp. Doesn't matter where you're riding, he seems to have a strong opinion of the place. Flag will always be a top notch place to ride regardless of the few out there who seem to think that 4 months of snow make it less than desirable.

·
slower than you
1,277 Posts
Nice. Anybody check out the upper parts of Schultz? I still got the feeling it's either snowy or a mud pit, but I've been wrong before.
What a difference a week makes. Just a smidge of mud below the gate on Schultz today.

Did find a few lovely patches of snow hiding in the usual shady spots on Upper Brookbank and Weenies Walk this afternoon.

10275511_10152126992448123_3706869818263618227_o.jpg

1 - 20 of 27 Posts