Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Details on my blog. Check the sig for the link.

Sorry, I'm trying to drive traffic to the blog. There is other interesting news there as well.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just some nice flowing single track. Maybe some features using existing rocks and logs, but no free ride stuff. You won't see anything like that on the Ridge. Maybe further North, but those aren't official City endorsed builds. The only bridges we do are to get across ruts and wet spots where no other options will work.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Were you working the Crothers with Rich and Scott? I worked earlier in the week (City of TO) but due to the threat of rain and the fact that I took the weekend off, I didn't make it out on Saturday.

Did you guys manage to work on the trails on Saturday? (...or was it far too wet from that early morning rain storm?)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately due to work commitments I couldn't get out during the week. I was really looking forward to see what they had managed to get done. But due to weather the build was canceled. I might try to get out there on Tuesday and see what was done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.