Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Trent the Bent
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tehachapi Mountain Trails Association is hosting a trail school/build day this Saturday April 19th! Steve Messer, the president of CORBA (Concerned Off Road Mountain Bike Association) has graciously agreed to teach the class based on the IMBA curriculum and will be here at the end of the week. We need you to show up and give your support to this please! If you are interested it will start at 8 am on Saturday at the TVRPD office at 490 W D St, in West Park in the old day care building by the playground equipment. Send me an e-mail if you are coming so we have a head count for coffee and snacks. We will spend several hours in the classroom then head to lunch at Red House BBQ, again I need a head count so Mano can have a buffet ready and will give us reduced pricing on lunch. After lunch we will head up to the Lehigh Land and begin our field work portion of the class. Please wear long pants, long sleeved shirt, boots and sports glasses or safety glasses for eye protection. If you have gloves bring them. We have some but they are fairly big and a few safety glasses. If you have a favorite trail work tool, i.e. McLeod, pick-mattock, or Pulaski, bring it! Otherwise we will supply you with a tool for the day from some of the great supply of new tools Lehigh Cement purchased for us or from the tools donated by Rogue Hoe!
https://www.facebook.com/events/617075368383294/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.