Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love Colorado and would like to relocate. Anyone want to trade houses? Areas I like include much of the Front Range from Castle Rocks north and Durango.
I live in sunny Tucson and have completely remodeled the house. 1500 sq' 3 bedrooms, 2 person shower, 2 baths, completely rewired with fiber optics-coax-phone to every room, granite counters thruout, Italian tile floors, central air. Living room set up for home theater.
Value-$250,000.
Just wanna chill and ski, MTB and enjoy the CO bluegrass in retirement.

·
Thread Terrorist
5,854 Posts
abegold said:
I love Colorado and would like to relocate. Anyone want to trade houses? Areas I like include much of the Front Range from Castle Rocks north and Durango.
I live in sunny Tucson and have completely remodeled the house. 1500 sq' 3 bedrooms, 2 person shower, 2 baths, completely rewired with fiber optics-coax-phone to every room, granite counters thruout, Italian tile floors, central air. Living room set up for home theater.
Value-$250,000.
Just wanna chill and ski, MTB and enjoy the CO bluegrass in retirement.
Trade? Hmmm. Uhm... I don't know anyone that lives here that wants to live in Tucson year round. but hey, perhaps the job market is better down there. People would rather go broke than to leave here.

You should be able to find a house for 250k. It probably won't be the quality you have, but that's because everyone else wants to live here. You should be able to find some good stuff if you don't have a specific location in mind. i.e. 250k in Golden, breck, vail, boulder etc will get you a 25% down payment. ;) But Various mtn communities, Littleton, Arvada, Aurora will be more affordable.

Contact Derek at [email protected], he understands the market as it relates to 'play' oriented realestate.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I have a house in the foothills, complete with leaky single pane windows (on windy nights the curtains move in the breeze), 3 space heaters, one unheated bathroom, 2 off street parking spaces. The 110 year old floor is intact in most places, others you have to be careful stepping on. Legally two bedroom. Kitchen has floor tile counter top with most tiles still there, very poorly installed cabinets, the floor is 4 inches higher on one side. No insulation in walls, a small amount in the roof. Oh, it also has a DEDICATED home theater, not a silly dual use room.

Value-$250k

Just saying.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Left the valley ON the sun 24 years ago

Now I only go back at Christmas to do this..... and eat GOOD Mex food. No go on the trade,I'll stay in Eagle. Best of luck to ya. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hey, Abegold! The Lakewood/Green Mt. area has several awesome homes on the market for around $250K-$275K. Mt. views, good access to local trails, and similar amenities to your present home! Great neighborhood too! There are also some homes deep in the mountains, not the front range, if you don't need to commute to work. May I ask what you do for a living? Or are you retiring for good?

I'd like to help you out, as I.E. said, I'm familiar with the real estate market, especially as how it relates to PLAY! I'm a Realtor that rides trails AND slopes too. I can also help you sell your home for top dollar in AZ, I work for Keller Williams Realty. My website has all my email/ phone info: derekhallHMS.com It also has a great home search engine. Feel free to call my cell or email me anytime if you need more specific info about a home or location. -Derek

1 - 7 of 7 Posts