Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Seeing as the Tracer still has such a following please can one of the mods make this thread a sticky.

Please post your pics of your Tracers, here are mine although no doubt youve seen them on other threads:

My first bought in 2000, my first soul bike!

I sold it to a guy that had it repainted here it is

I missed it so much I bought my wife this one a 2001 custom jobby!

Check out the Spectrum Powderworks paint job!

It's already gone through a couple of builds

This is the best one so far!

But alas I've been told to sell it to make way for another baby and more push chairs etc! So if yoou're interested in the frame let me know...

This is my own that I just finished over the weekend hope you like...

So come on guys please make this a sticky, post all your Tracers here!

Over to you PIMP, TKblazer, Mollasses et al!!!... ;)

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
then & now (and in between)

as purchased a few months back:

...waiting for more part$:

my lovely Tracer today (PUSH'd, SRAM'd, & 2x9):

:D

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Tracer has got to be one of the if not THE all time best bike in terms of versatility, sometimes I ask myself do I need other bikes when I ride mine!

Lovely bikes guys! :)

Hay how do you go about making a thread a sticky around here? ;)

·
Registered
929 Posts
I'm still in shock...

you're selling the purple Tracer!!?!?!?!:p

The new frame you picked up is Siiiiiiiiiiiick

I am sorry I haven't posted pics of my beloved Tracer but I am checking in on my work computer and I don't have access to my various pic.s- stay tuned! By the way- RP3 is back and is just amazing on the Tracer

A few quick questions for those who have recently dropped the original stickers for the new 5.5 stickers- did you need to do any special prep work to remove the old stickers, clean the frame and apply the new stickers?

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Molasses said:
A few quick questions for those who have recently dropped the original stickers for the new 5.5 stickers- did you need to do any special prep work to remove the old stickers, clean the frame and apply the new stickers?
while i didn't reapply any new stickers, i can tell you the old decals came off pretty easily...
just be patient and pull evenly and they'll almost come off in one piece.

now an excuse to post another photo of my ride (this is a Tracer photo album thread, right?!) :)

1 - 20 of 249 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.