Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
not soon enough! It's supposed to be the 15th, so hopefully it doesn't get held up in customs. I'm heading up there to pick my frame up and i'd love to have the 3 day weekend to hang out

·
Registered
91 Posts
PJivan said:
coool!!!! do you have also photo of other colors?
This is my ride and I work at the local transition distributor. I think you will see the frame at the middle of January. I really love this bike even I was riding at the park lot.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i will cosa i'm the local distributor... but i just can't wait to se the red one!! :D

nice bike man... but if i was you i would go with black rims and crankset ;)

·
Registered
870 Posts
Nice RIDE!!!! Sweet build, nice job. I was wondering how the Yellow was going to look. FOB was the way to go this time for everyone overseas, way faster .

·
Registered
769 Posts
you freakin jerk already having one! now i'm in the air about the yellow. I thought i was gonna like it more but i kinda don't. i think the guy above may be right, black cranks and rims would probably define it a bit more

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
yamahannah or rc rmesque? that bike is nice! agree that black components would do better for the yellow. Maybe even white rims? Tr. boys got this bike's aesthetics perfect!

·
Pain is a way of life
149 Posts
Nice bike......I can't wait to get mine in a few weeks. I got the Racing Stripe Red with a white 40 and all black components. Enjoy yours.......Cheers :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 97 Posts