Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody here is also into bicycle touring? I love mtb'ing and also love ride my bicycle for days, cover a long distance in some beautiful exotic places. I rode my bike in South East Asia cover the distance of 1,200 miles..And plan to ride from norcal to southern california this summer, some pics:

·
Registered
341 Posts
certainly interested, but...

With the realities of divorce, re-marriage, parenting, kids (in high school, middle school and elementary), child support payments, etc... this sort of thing just is not very feasible. At least not for another ten years or so!

These days I'm feeling lucky when I am able to MAKE the time to ride just about anywhere that not within 20-30 miles of home. Fortunately there's lots of potential riding between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe.

·
I just wanna ride my bike
845 Posts
Have done so but nothing as exotic as the places you've been. Our biking passion started via off-road touring on the Kettle Valley Railway in British Columbia (about 600 kms of old railbed converted for recreational non-motorized use) and we still occasionally dabble in it (the most recent being the John Wayne/Iron Horse Trail in Washington).

Nice pics, BTW.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.