Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Desert Dweller
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me any suggestions for camping nearby the race. I like Los Burros, but too far from Thunderhorse Ranch/Start. Anything closer?
Thx

·
Saucy Size
4,482 Posts
Dodi said:
Can anyone give me any suggestions for camping nearby the race. I like Los Burros, but too far from Thunderhorse Ranch/Start. Anything closer?
Thx
There is plenty of camping right at Thunder Horse Ranch. Do you not just want to stay there? There's showers and bathrooms there too.

p.

·
freak of nature
124 Posts
Camping

Dodi said:
Thx

Most folks stay right at the ranch. It's a great place with showers and restrooms to boot!
And you can't beat the fact that the start/finish goes right by the camping area. A good way to enjoy your post-ride beverage, while watching everyone finish.

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
hcooper said:
Most folks stay right at the ranch. It's a great place with showers and restrooms to boot!
And you can't beat the fact that the start/finish goes right by the camping area. A good way to enjoy your post-ride beverage, while watching everyone finish.
Course that's if you can still see after 66 miles and a beer...........
You missed a sweet ride on Lemmon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts