Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if there's Verizon cell service on or at the bottom of Braille Trail in SC? I'm planning a ride there tomorrow but inconveniently have a conference call that I have to do smack in the middle of the day.

Thanks!

wsd

·
CHOCOLATE NASTIES Baker
1,289 Posts
Hang out at the helipad (at the top of Sulphur Springs) till your call. You have the best chance of catching a signal there.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
HAHA...you funny. It will be hit or miss but I get Verizon at the picnic bench right at Top o' Braille...guess it depend how much your job security is. I wouldn't risk it at the bottom of Braille.

·
padded
705 Posts
Like the others said, ATT service is pretty reliable at the helipad. Another good spot is at the top of Sawpit, and I think someone said the picnic table is pretty good. Of course, it's ATT so service is never going to be great...

·
Registered
209 Posts
I swear it depends on the wind & the criticality of the call in Demo. If it's telemarketers, or the latest Nigerian death accident of a 'relative' reception is perfect. If it's important - forget it.

You can always hang at the Summit store for your call. Coverage is pretty reliable there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.