Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
totally pointless re-riding season pics

well at least i got some sun and a little buzz....only 2-3 more rebuild days to go....

Super-happy-fun trivia question: Can you guess the last piece of damage from the end of last season? Winner get the Waldo Award in the Field of Observational Excellence, commonly known as the WAFOE.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
zedro said:
well at least i got some sun and a little buzz....only 2-3 more rebuild days to go....

Super-happy-fun trivia question: Can you guess the last piece of damage from the end of last season? Winner get the Waldo Award in the Field of Observational Excellence, commonly known as the WAFOE.

Picy no worky.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
come on ZZZZ ...you are supposed to be our leader and we get this...damm that is not good
huh, seems that the server deleted the attachment, but i still see the pic. Hopefully corrected it, but i wont know it myself....

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
left brake lever

edit: i swear i didnt see the above post before i noticed it :D

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
konabiker said:
Your lazy ass still hasn't painted it, that's what.
well it was clear coated...although that doesnt do such a great job of keeping the rust away. Will have to re-sand, but i dont know if i should go with flat black primer or clear again.

And to all those who said the brake lever, your wrong; its the beer.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.