Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read several reviers on the IH Rogue, and most everyone agrees that it is a great bike given the equipment package and the price; however, I have not been able to find information about the total weight of this model. Does anyone know the total weight?

Thanks,
Erich

·
Registered
134 Posts
erichwstein said:
I have read several reviers on the IH Rogue, and most everyone agrees that it is a great bike given the equipment package and the price; however, I have not been able to find information about the total weight of this model. Does anyone know the total weight?

Thanks,
Erich
My digital bathroom scale (using the difference in my weight holding and not holding the bike) says my bike weighs 30 pounds. The only changes are SPD pedals and a Weyless 120 stem in place of the stock 100. Oh, and I have the 19.5" frame.

I'd say it's not light but I'm not a weight weenie. I prefer to improve my riding technique and fitness - that will upgrade every bike I will ever own! :cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.