Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever had one before? I certainly have, recently...

Got a new job a few months ago, and was so excited I went out and bought an electric guitar and amp. Pretty much because a friend of mine has one and is in a band and it looked cool :) I have used it a total of about 20 minutes the last 3 months. Just not interested. Luckily I didn't drop TOO much money on it. Anyway, looking to sell it and either get a new camera or a new fork for my bike.

Anyone else have similar stories?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I did almost the same thing it was along time ago started a new job next to the music store bought a nice bass and amp played around with it for a few months never really learned how and only played with another person once that was fun but didn't happen again still sitting in my basement still in the original box. thought about selling it but hey you never know when your gonna need a bass. good thing was it was my first visa purchase paid it off in a couple months got me good credit a couple years later when i wanted to buy a car

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have the exact same problem...

Unfortunately I have the same problem that you do. I find a cool hobby, go all out buying every accessory I can find, and then drop it about 3 months later. In the past couple of years I have been sucked into paintball, disc golf, racquetball, acoustic guitar, and several others. I have just about every accessory imaginable for each "sport", and they now do a great job of collecting dust in my closet. I'm getting married in October, and my finace is doing her best to keep me from wasting more money. I can't help it, though. Right now my hobby is mountain biking, and I'm trying my best not to lose interest. So far I've been into it for about 3 months, and still love it. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I can relate!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.