Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Awesomist™
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah that's right, I got a text from PBR_me! And he said Thursday is looking a-pretty-pretty good for him, so the T.I.T.S. ride is returning to it's rightful home on THURSDAY night this week! Buffalo Creek was a BLAST last week but if all goes well I'll be coming back from snowboarding that day SOOOO... I'd like to return back to the Motherland this week and suggest, nay! EMPLORE that we meet at Ironworks at 6:00pm for a pint and ride the Green from there and back, for another pint.

·
t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
4,767 Posts
Trucker In Tight Spandex?

Thanks for stepping up and getting this thing started! Doubt if my new ENO will be here but I think my freewheel unfroze from BC! I may have to pull the full squish geary off the wall and show it some love! So I get the first pint, but the free one? What FT you buyin the second? So will it be a repeat of us four minus bigbluedodge or what? Too many questions- im in.:band:

Dont forget your hawaiian shirt for Kareoke night!:rockon:

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
Snowboarding again Thrusday? I thought you were growing up and getting a 9-5 job. Lucky bugger:madmax:

I'll see about Thursday, I'll give a tentative yes. As in I'd like to, but I'm starting to get a stupid head cold, hopefully I can hold it off.

·
Awesomist™
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
TravelingCompanion said:
yes, IW has tequila. i recall unnecessarily taking shots of tequila after the pint to pint. :madman:
I'm surprised you remember ANYTHING after the Pint-to-Pint! :D

Wasn't mgy doing shots of Tequila BEFORE the Pint-to-Pint anyways? Now that's hardcore! Although you know what they say... there's a fine line between dumb and brave, son.

·
Awesomist™
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TooManyToyz said:
Unnecessary? Tequila shots are always necessary!

I'm trying very hard to convince myself to ride T.I.T.S this week. Tequila may be my only hope.
This Thursday's ride could potentially have Tequila In Torrential Surplus, especially if you show up!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Full Trucker said:
I'm surprised you remember ANYTHING after the Pint-to-Pint! :D
How could I forget the awesome older gentleman with the shot glasses strapped all over him...I can't remember what it was suppose to be but I remember using his shot glassed to drink tequila. That is probably what began to make my night fuzzy:eek:

·
Heathen
768 Posts
TooManyToyz said:
Thursday in the snow
Thursday in the snow
Soon I'll freeze my toes
Rolling down the trails
Coyotes chasing tails
On GM the wind will wail
Thursday in the snow
No responses?? I'm hurt. :mad: Doesn't anyone listen to the Doors? I put a lot of effort (at least two whole minutes!) into that very bad lyric.

·
t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
4,767 Posts
May have to do some urban cruzin! But at least temps are on the rise:thumbsup:

We'll see what trails are lookin like, may stay frozen but ?? any reports from that side

Ne tekillya for me! bad things happen! :nono:

1x1 may take you up on the niner!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.