Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.telsec.net/bicycleshow/html_pages/springshow.html

Going to be looking for a BigHit 3 or a Stinky Deluxe or Stab Deluxe and I was wondering If anyone thinks I will have any luck finding them there. And If I will be able to find them any estimates on price?

Any shop guys on here that will be setting up a booth at the bike show and know what your bringing down there? I'm interested in a DH/FR bike, mainly going to be used for freeride though. With the ocasional trip to Bluemountain for some DH.

·
Registered
491 Posts
the show is usually pretty big, they'll bring just about everything. some big shops in T.O bring lots of stuff and have big discounts usually, like cycle solutions, cyclepath, etc. if you wanted a mad good deal though, you should have probably hit the one in the fall, when they try to clear out all the old stuff...

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Whiteface Mountain Downhill Park operated by High Peaks Cyclery will be there.
We will have a couple of new 2006 Giant Faith 2's for sale. $1,950.00 U.S. funds.
Email me for more info if you want at [email protected]
We are an authorized Specialized and Giant dealer.

Downhill Mike
www.whiteface.com
Size does matter!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
downhill mike said:
Whiteface Mountain Downhill Park operated by High Peaks Cyclery will be there.
We will have a couple of new 2006 Giant Faith 2's for sale. $1,950.00 U.S. funds.
Email me for more info if you want at [email protected]
We are an authorized Specialized and Giant dealer.

Downhill Mike
www.whiteface.com
Size does matter!
awsome, if youd like can you pm me any other prices for Dh/Fr bikes? I'm trying to keep my options open. I really like the 06 Big Hit's and 06 Demo8's and the Faith's also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.