Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this question has been asked over and over and believe me I've read most of em....

I have 2001 Bullit and decided its about time for a new bike/frame, so I've been looking at a VP Free's, new Bullits, and possibly the Nomad.

Now I ride stuff that does require a little bit of pedaling but also has some good DH techy stuff too. But I'd like to bring it to the resorts too without getting to beat down.

For anyone who has gone from an older Bullit to any of the above please chim in and tell me your thoughts.Likes vs Dis-likes, I'm having a hard time deciding.....

Thanks

-J

·
Registered
163 Posts
I dont have any direct experience with any of the above so curse me if you like for responding with no direct experience. :D but to me the choice seems clear that you should get a VP Free.

·
Freeriding Feline
2,548 Posts
Free

I started out w/ a 2003 Bullit.
I would recommend a VP Free if you need more travel than a Nomad can give you. But I've seen some pretty beefed up Nomads too, that can take DH resorts and XC rides as well.
It's confusing, I know.
Plus, you just don't know if or when the NEW VP Free will be unleashed. That might be worth waiting for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.