Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
bonkin' clyde
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are Topo hubs still available anywhere? A quick search didn't turn up much except for topo hubs from Performance which I am doubting are the real ones. Or are they? Please let me know I'm looking for these for an inexpensive and durable touring buildup.

·
bonkin' clyde
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow

shiggy said:
Topo is a Performance house brand
So all those rave reviews about this great hub turns out to be a Performance House brand. Never thought highly of 'house brands' but I guess I need to change my mind.

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
bluronthetrails said:
So all those rave reviews about this great hub turns out to be a Performance House brand. Never thought highly of 'house brands' but I guess I need to change my mind.
I depends on where the house brands are sourced, too. Sometimes they are coming off the same production line as the pricey name brands. Sometimes they are low-end price leaders.

Remember all those mid-to low end clipless pedals that looked like year or two old Ritcheys? All came out of the same factory.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.