Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is the story. I have a seat wedge bag, with the Topeak quick clip. Last weekend I was riding and the velcro that holds the front of the bag was not fastened and the next thing I know going down a rough downhill is the bag hits the ground. Lucky I hear it. I stopped to see that the part of the quick clip on the bag broke. So out of luck, right? WRONG, I went to the Topeak website to see if they sell a replacement, no luck. They only sell the part of the clip that goes on the seat. So I sent the an email and explained the problem and WOW. FOUR days later I had a replacement clip in my mailbox, free of charge!!!!

Can't beat that kind of service. So thought since Topeak treated me right, though I would I treat them right and spread the word of the great customer service.

·
Prez NMBA
719 Posts
I have one of their older dual master blaster pumps. I broke the handle in a wreck or something, all my fault. I call them up to see about buyin a replacement handle piece and they end up sending me the whole assy, seals and all for nothing, they dont even ask for shipping. Agreed, great service!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.