Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been browsing the Bike Parks reviews section of mtbr.com.
Was surprised to learn the lack of any good bike parks in the Midwest. :confused:
I am curious as to what others think are their favorite bike parks across the US. Understand that everyone has a different criteria. Mine would be great scenery/nature and graded trials (beginner to intermediate to pro).

·
low speed, high drag
317 Posts
facelessfools said:
I hit rougher single track then that here in socal! :D Ill be trying mammoth this summer.
You should hit up Northstar. It's not that much farther. But I don't know what it would be like on a 5" bike...Then you can head down the mountain and Ride DVille.:thumbsup:

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
facelessfools said:
I hit rougher single track then that here in socal! :D Ill be trying mammoth this summer.
Forgot to mention the 2nd pic is what you can expect to see if you miss the left hand turn, I almost did once. :eekster:

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
HimalayanRider said:
Dogonfr, looks awesome, thanks:cool:
This section is cool your bombing down some smooth stuff coming around a left hand turn and all you see is rock. You want to hit the left side with momentum in hopes it carries you over the top, my bro didnt quite make it. :thumbsup:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts