Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
orthonormal
5,144 Posts
Handcut hollow will move up the list I think. It’s a fantastic bike park with an XC loop around its many downhill runs. Small, but I don’t think they’re done yet 😉
I just rode Handcut Hollow for the first time today. The DH trails get all of the attention but the traverse loop is really good too.

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
No love for Syllamo? Maybe that's yesterday's news with all the new stuff going in but it certainly got rave reviews a decade ago.

I ask as I am on an east coast trip and will be making my way to Arkansas. Now getting rained out in Pisgah. May bypass Syllamo and head directly to the Upper Buffalo headwater system. I love remote backcountry rides but also like the new progressive trails being built so maybe Nebo. AR has it going on.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No love for Syllamo? Maybe that's yesterday's news with all the new stuff going in but it certainly got rave reviews a decade ago.

I ask as I am on an east coast trip and will be making my way to Arkansas. Now getting rained out in Pisgah. May bypass Syllamo and head directly to the Upper Buffalo headwater system. I love remote backcountry rides but also like the new progressive trails being built so maybe Nebo. AR has it going on.
Syllamo is still there and still great. These things always favor the new shiny stuff. I know that there has been some recent trail maintenance at Syllamo and a new event happening there coming up at the end of the month, Bad Jacks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.