Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Anyone have any more news about the tool Cannondale was working on that was supposed to go in the steerer tube cap hole? Also, any pricing/contents info? It seems like it's been in design for a couple of years now. Thanks in advance for the info! :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
i think it's actually available now. the catalogue at my shop said available in june. i'm considering ordering one :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
The last info I got is that they had some issues with QA. The problem being how to fix the steerer tool onto the tube so that it would not come out riding rough terrain. but that was about 2 months ago. Hope it will be launched soon.

·
mtbr member
702 Posts
Keep Waiting!

I heard yesterday from my lbs (who is very dale-informed) that they are talking Sept. Same time as my new ride:thumbsup:

·
LA CHÈVRE
9,429 Posts
TheProphet said:
Tire levers, multi-tool, extra lungs, etc. You know, simple stufff like that. Haha.
With the size of that thing, I thought it would at least include a work stand. There's no way I'm leaning down to repair a chain or a flat! :p

·
Unit 91
1,408 Posts
jimbo4266 said:
Prophet- I hear the tool kit will have (1) needle, suture, 3/8 circle, curved, triangular point, size 12 ;)
Haha, sweet. Now that is on the trail maintanence. Haha. Who is this? How do you know so much? Haha.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
So we have a "guess ti mated" delivery date on these multi tool sets but how about
pricing ???
Does C'Dale make them or some other company ?

·
Registered
34 Posts
My buddy has one he got from their 'show' last week in WV. He showed it to me, but I didn't think it was anything special. Granted I also did not know they weren't already out on the market and that people were waiting for them.

He's out at the Specialized show this week in Tahoe, or I'd throw up some pics or try to answer some questions about it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts