Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope you had a good one.....and, as I raise my glass, I hope you have better one this time around.......:thumbsup:

·
Beer drinking biker!
256 Posts
This year is ending on a good note for me and I hope next year to end even better :p
Let's ride bikes, drink beer and have lots of fun in 2010!!! By the way, did we ever come up with a name for the decade we are ending? :skep:

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
DirtyMtnBikeHer said:
This year is ending on a good note for me and I hope next year to end even better :p
Let's ride bikes, drink beer and have lots of fun in 2010!!! By the way, did we ever come up with a name for the decade we are ending? :skep:
How 'bout "The Greediest Decade Ever Decade"......or "Screw Everyone Else, I'm Gettin' Mine Decade".....sorry don't mean to be negative but this yr speaks for itself...........How about "The Pffffffttt Decade"........................................
or "The Decade We Realized - We Are On Our Own"
Nope, here it is, "The Decade We Found Out What Greed AND Need Is And Did Nothing About Either".
anyways Cheers !!!!

·
WNC Native
3,886 Posts
DirtyMtnBikeHer said:
Let's ride bikes, drink beer and have lots of fun in 2010!!!
Sounds good to me, I'm ready to put this one in the past.

Here's to more miles, more cash, more fun, and less health issues (agree Brado?) in 2010!:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts