Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
set my shutter too fast and got gray scale but the shots were nice....too bad I ruined them

skies were a beautiful blue....green green on the mountains and temps about 72

anyone want the full 10 meg pics then PM me

Attachments

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
10 more

Attachments

·
Locs on Spokez
1,905 Posts
That looks like the jump in the Decline that Lars goes off and shows you how to table and scrub n stuff

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
ilikemybike011 said:
That looks like the jump in the Decline that Lars goes off and shows you how to table and scrub n stuff
yep they take pics on our trail all the time and videos too

Attachments

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
08nwsula said:
are you in any of them?
nope...picture taken....wrist isn't healing....find out next month if I have to get surgery again:mad:

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Mo pics...last 3 are old Octogon...trail that got taken down.....succesion and then that bull chased me along w/his friends...another story

Attachments

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
paintballeerXC said:
ive noticed that havent seen you post or start any fights recently, what you been up too?
no ride = no passsion

plus too busy with biz

·
Registered
326 Posts
Shoot TV (priority shutter) so you can just set the shutter speed and let the camera take care of the rest. Those are some dope shots that you got. I start at 800 and just bracket.

·
pwn3rator
3,640 Posts
babalu, shoot in camera raw mode. it will let you edit the image file in photoshop plus or minus about two and a half f stops to lighten or darken your images. the raw files are larger, but i know for a fact you have the money for an extra memory card. btw, you want to buy my recoil...

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
scabrider said:
babalu, shoot in camera raw mode. it will let you edit the image file in photoshop plus or minus about two and a half f stops to lighten or darken your images. the raw files are larger, but i know for a fact you have the money for an extra memory card. btw, you want to buy my recoil...
all are shot in raw....need to learn software....was disapointed because you can't see the pictures you took in the sunlight....I was shooting 1/2000 5.6 f-stop and iso was 400 very clear day not too bright...what would you recommend??

1 - 20 of 50 Posts