Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They have some new singletrack outside of kingman.
Couple of pics from the monolith gardens trail.

Attachments

·
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
did the main trail

explored some off shoots here and there. 18 miles of mixed terrain riding. doubletrack,fresh cut ST, little bit of slick rock here and there.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Looks interesting. I am meeting some pals in LV in the middle of May and was planning to head out early from Abq. to hit some the trails along the way. What kind of temps can I expect and got any trail recommendations? I like XC/AM riding and will probably bring 6"FS rig. Thanks in advance for the help! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
742 Posts
That place is lots of fun. I have been riding their about 1x mos for about the last year. The single track trail their has really improved.

·
Viva la Vida!
791 Posts
That place is lots of fun. I have been riding their about 1x mos for about the last year. The single track trail their has really improved.
Hey Mr D or anyone elesr who has been there. Could you provide me with some more details and directions as I am planning a day trip there at the end of the month and I have never been there.
I will like to take full advantage of the day and ride as many trails as possible.
Thanks in advance

·
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
printed map i used

Here's a map, what i found online.
There is more ST then what is on the map on the southside of the highway. I did not go to the northside. The trail heads are very easy to find. I parked at the trail head right off the highway after you pass the exit for bullhead city. Big area to pull into and it has a restroom. Can't miss it.

Attachments

·
Registered
742 Posts
I second E's directions. If you miss the pull of continue down the hill which you will see speed limit changing signs. Look for a street starting with the letter M cant remember the exact name turn rt it turns into a dirt road and you will see where you make another right turn and park. Good luck Camaleon post when you are going if I am free I would like to join,

·
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
second trailhead in town

It's called mettwell road. Chevron is on the corner. If it matters i rode counterclockwise to do the nice flowing DH run of monolith trail. No big climbs so you can mix it up anyway you'd like.

·
Viva la Vida!
791 Posts
We had a great time at Kingman

We went there this Saturday and had a great time out there. Definitely a great quick day trip.

·
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Going down Again

Me and a few others plan on riding everything we can find tomorrow. I'll try to get some pics.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts