Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got on my bike again, after two years, well okay, I went riding four times in the past 2 years.
But I just moved to Hawaii, and am bound and determined to get back into this sport. I've lived in numerous western states with great riding, and the riding here in Hawaii seems pretty good. The best thing is at the end of good ride you can jump off a cliff into the ocean.
I took a good wreck today, though, really technical section right along a cliff on the ocean, and banged my knee and femur up pretty good, but I'm still stoked, I'm riding again!!!!

Brodyhead :D

·
don't try this at home
1,601 Posts
good for you

brodyhead said:
I just got on my bike again, after two years, well okay, I went riding four times in the past 2 years.
But I just moved to Hawaii, and am bound and determined to get back into this sport. I've lived in numerous western states with great riding, and the riding here in Hawaii seems pretty good. The best thing is at the end of good ride you can jump off a cliff into the ocean.
I took a good wreck today, though, really technical section right along a cliff on the ocean, and banged my knee and femur up pretty good, but I'm still stoked, I'm riding again!!!!

Brodyhead :D
both for getting on your bike again and for living in hawaii.

i took a break for about 8 years and now i get cranky if i miss a week! i think there are or were some hawaii folks around here.

congrats for getting back in ridin'

good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts