Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Heathen
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinkin Golden Gate or Mt. Falcon. Those are the two closer trails to where I'm at in Golden that I haven't ridden before.

Recommendations?

Anyone want to join in? I'll be hitting the trail around 4.

·
Heathen
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are a little farther than I want to drive today. My XTerra is a gas hog. I think I'm set on trying out Mt. Falcon today and Golden Gate later in the week or over the weekend.

·
bacon! bacon! bacon!
12,454 Posts
TooManyToyz said:
Those are a little farther than I want to drive today. My XTerra is a gas hog. I think I'm set on trying out Mt. Falcon today and Golden Gate later in the week or over the weekend.
I'm almost certain you'd use less gas getting to Elk Meadow than you would getting to Golden Gate... unless you live up the canyon a ways.

·
Heathen
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SkaredShtles said:
I'm almost certain you'd use less gas getting to Elk Meadow than you would getting to Golden Gate... unless you live up the canyon a ways.
I was just promted to a manager today (without any official conversation beforehand). So I no longer have to make any sense.

Shoot me. This better not interfere with my riding. I've grown to like my slacker schedule.

·
bacon! bacon! bacon!
12,454 Posts
TooManyToyz said:
I was just promted to a manager today (without any official conversation beforehand). So I no longer have to make any sense.

Shoot me. This better not interfere with my riding. I've grown to like my slacker schedule.
Manager?

You're f**ked. :p

·
Heathen
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fastfroggy said:
well if you got a promotion and a salary boost, now you can get something with a motor in it :D
Heh... Not likely. Salary boost, how ever much it ends up being, won't be enough for that. Besides, we have to start saving for a house and from what I've seen so far, those ain't cheap in these parts.

Those things aside, I'm planning on a new mtb before next season. I have a feeling thats going to run me at least 4k (Chumba, Specialized, Intense) and maybe a lot more.

·
bacon! bacon! bacon!
12,454 Posts
TooManyToyz said:
Heh... Not likely. Salary boost, how ever much it ends up being, won't be enough for that. Besides, we have to start saving for a house and from what I've seen so far, those ain't cheap in these parts.
Depends on where you're from. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.