Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got this in email....

Dear sir/madam, I will like you to please acknowledged this email,My name is Mrs. Jennifer Kabir I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to you.I am presently writing you from my hospital bed where I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer which has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live according to medical experts.If you are that kind hearted person, honest, intelligent and a family oriented person with a good sense of humour and a broadminded outlook then do getback to me.Please if you would assist me, do reply this mail. Mrs. Jennifer kabir

missed a foutune by this much!

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
So uh....what the hell are you talking about?

You get spam.............you know it's spam.........and this is somehow tied to an ironic claim about your intelligence?

Mountain biking is confusing.

·
12,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im just sayin...... huh? what were we talkin about? oh yeah! im a moron. now stop wastin yer time on me and go slay a troll.

·
lurker no more
168 Posts
cactuscorn said:

Dear sir/madam, I will like you to please acknowledged this email,My name is Mrs. Jennifer Kabir I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to you.I am presently writing you from my hospital bed where I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer which has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live according to medical experts.If you are that kind hearted person, honest, intelligent and a family oriented person with a good sense of humour and a broadminded outlook then do getback to me.Please if you would assist me, do reply this mail. Mrs. Jennifer kabir

Hey, CC...too bad you're not kind hearted, honest and family oriented as well! Heck, you ain't even got a good sense of humor and you're a bigot to boot! :D :D :D Such is life, I'm sorry you're going to miss out on your donated fortune.

·
12,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you nailed it pal. why even go on with this sorrid life of mine? time to do some thinkin behind the wheel as i drive around town findin puppys and kittens to kick. but first i gotta finish polishin off this case of bud.

·
Bite Me.
4,531 Posts
Dere Mr. Cactus Corn, my name is Abbu Cutathroat, and I am very much intersted in the Turner Flux bike you have for selling on MTBR classifieds. I am in Spain and will buy you bike for $100 USD more than your last asking price - I am so much that excited to ride this fine bike! Please ship the bike to my friend in the USof A right away and I will wire to you a money order from my bank in Spain as soon as I recieve it! Thank you so much - Abbu

·
Nothing here
757 Posts
cactuscorn said:

I hate it when cancers DEFILE all forms of treatment. WHat kind of perverted cancer would do this?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.