Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Loser
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had last week off work, due to circumstances beyond my control, I didn't get to do a ride all week. Tragedy. We made up for it tonight. Nice ride in Central CT.

After seeing the cool multishot photos put up last week I decided to try it out (I have a similar Minolta camera).

First one of Paul hitting a sweet section...

Attachments

·
Loser
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Coupla random shots along the way...

1) The summer has been good to the fauna, just enough rain, low heat, a bit of humidity.

2) Paul riding along the "Chinese Wall" not sure why its called that, but its a narrow strip of flat rock atop a 50 foot (or so) cliff. Cool, but unnerving. The flat part is narrow and technical.

3) A view along the way

4) The HH needed a break at the top of the hill. I was raring to go, it was the bike, honest.

John

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
toothpuller said:
Looks cool. Have you been to Trumbull. It is nice. Check out this sweet pic of yours truly negotiating the bat cave.
That one view pick kinda looks like the view from the top of slick rock at Case Mtn. Although I'm not sure, as I haven't ridden that part of Case in way too long. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.