Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Des(s)ert Rat
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It will start at 6:30am and be an out and back on pavement. Not something I would sign up for, but the duties of being a mom know no bounds. I'm riding with Jordan to school tomorrow, his school is about 15 miles away. I'm pretty proud of him seeing as he is the one that has been begging ALL WEEK to ride his bike to school. Who says kids are lazy these days? And the kicker, he has a best friend riding from another part of the valley and three teachers riding as well!

·
Don't worry, be happy!
8,141 Posts
yeah, I missed my valium today!!

I'm going check out some new trails tomorrow, with a new gal who has a new bike. If I'm lucky I wont' get rained on. Maybe I'll take my camera if it doesn't look too wet.

formica

·
the bomb
531 Posts
hey

screampint said:
It will start at 6:30am and be an out and back on pavement. Not something I would sign up for, but the duties of being a mom know no bounds. I'm riding with Jordan to school tomorrow, his school is about 15 miles away. I'm pretty proud of him seeing as he is the one that has been begging ALL WEEK to ride his bike to school. Who says kids are lazy these days? And the kicker, he has a best friend riding from another part of the valley and three teachers riding as well!
there's no relationship question in this thread!

thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.