Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Portland, OR
3,112 Posts
then get that video out on youtube and onto mtbr ! but make sure you dont offend any hikers :nono: or else all of california is going to get pissed at you again :thumbsup:

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Sounds great

Hope you get some great shots. Will there be footage of you kicking dog's arse?

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i like that last one... black white looks pretty cool... i think i'm gonna make one where everything is black and white instead of the bike... there's this photo of me doing that jump higher and from the sides so you'll really be able to see the Ibex logos... hahahaha

But... i'm still eagerly waiting...

·
dirty trail dog
601 Posts
Cool. Your riding has come a long way in a relatively short time, if your profile is correct. Did you do any BMX or anything before? Pretty soon we'll be seeing you on the Jeep King of the Mountain series, going head to head with Brian Lopes and Michal Prokop. :thumbsup:

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nope... no bmx... only started riding in March 06... would love to get into some Urban stuff though. Right now i'm still commuting with that 40lbs behemoth...not that it's not fun... there's a DH urban trail i ride everyday 3 - 4 times at school... :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.