Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ajr said:
Hi Shannon. To many options its hard to decide on colours now that so many owners have so many custom colour frames.
I know, I was so overwhelmed by the amount of colors that I just picked black.

I seriously considered the pink Shannon. But now that is kind of your identity. You know like all of Sherwood's bikes are yellow.

Also I like Bike N Gears green Cap. Thought about the orange for a while. But I got a buddy with a orange Cap and another buddy with a orange Turner.

I've got urban camo in my head now. Urban camo is flat black. Why flat black? Cause it looks mean.

·
Powered by ice cream.
6,359 Posts
Pauliemon said:
Look what Brown brought me.
Ha, for a second there, I thought you already had the frame.

You will love the 29er experience...especially SS. It makes a huge difference. I can't get over how much I like my Karate Monkey. I'm having a hard time continuing to ride the Salty.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Enel said:
Ha, for a second there, I thought you already had the frame.

You will love the 29er experience...especially SS. It makes a huge difference. I can't get over how much I like my Karate Monkey. I'm having a hard time continuing to ride the Salty.
I started with a Karate Monkey too. Had to replace the El Salt with the El Capitan. Just give the 29er some more time & you will too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.