Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Keep the rubberside down
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went over to Tolt-MacDonald yesterday, I hadn't riden there in over a year. Noted the Yurts, that's a concept. It'd be fun to get a group together, atleast for an overnighter there - $40/day, sleeps 7, I peeked into #5 at the top, the look pretty nice. The trails are drying out nicely, only ran into 2 sections that actually had water still in puddles. Skirting around the backside, I came acrossed a new road?? anyone know anything about this, totally blocking one of the better trails over on that side. I remember something about them parcelling up the land for sales, came acrossed one sign back in the woods that referenced this. I rode 10.4 miles in there, got totally turned around a few times but managed to get out of there unscathed. I purchase some 661 shin guards awhile back cuz I was taking a beating for the undergrowth, and they affectively saved my shins a few times yesterday. I've been riding my bike to work 2-3 times weekly and really noticed a difference in my conditioning yesterday too. Not to sore today, probably chaulked up for the post ride stretching and my chocolate milk - recovery drink. (atleast that's my take on it). Good riding. Great weather and the 2 babes I encountered at the top of IAB weren't bad either.;)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.