Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
4,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may or may not be an Amoeba demo night at BC never firmed it up with Scar. I'll let you fill in the blank on that one jay! If so we'll have details on how many set ups would be available. But we will be up there as promised!

Leaving the Fort by 5:30 if your carpooling

Route is still in planning stages ie: i haven't thought that far in advance. A good ride is in order for many! :thumbsup: So let's go pedal some bikes and enjoy some warm temps!!

:rockon: :yesnod:

·
Light freak
3,022 Posts
Woot, Woot!

Amoeba demos will be available for sure. Let me know ahead of time here on this thread so I can say "that is all I got". PBR me!, I may need you to volunteer and collect the demos at the end of the ride. No need for people waiting around on me to finally to come out of the woods, could be days!

·
Stayin' Puft
1,241 Posts
Oy, the drive up there is getting old, esp. for a weeknight.

If I do go I am bringing cans of PBR in my pack, and a ziploc full of BACON! :thumbsup:

·
Heads up Flyboy!!
3,165 Posts
canyonrat said:
Oy, the drive up there is getting old, esp. for a weeknight.

If I do go I am bringing cans of PBR in my pack, and a ziploc full of BACON! :thumbsup:
We could always do Waterton next week for the night ride! Besides I've got a weekend route in the works for down there that you'll love. Includes some Moto trail called Russell Gulch :thumbsup:

·
bacon! bacon! bacon!
12,440 Posts
mountaingoatepics said:
We could always do Waterton next week for the night ride! Besides I've got a weekend route in the works for down there that you'll love. Includes some Moto trail called Russell Gulch :thumbsup:
Beware - those moto trails down by the Colorado Trail/Rampart are very likely COMPLETELY raped and probably won't be much fun on a bike. YMMV.

·
Stayin' Puft
1,241 Posts
mountaingoatepics said:
Mmmph...if we rent a gas-powered chainsaw I can lug it back there in a Burley trailer and maybe get some riding in on the next trip out... :p

·
4,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Yah, mGe good route was also toying (yah, your invited too scott!) with Ranger>543> baldy down gashouse reverse ******* to CT>Green Mountain loop>cold pbr> Shinglemill>543>left on 543 Jay after short option at bottom of sandy wash!Truck>cold pbr. Your loop may be a skosh longer. Have to look at the map.

I'm open to ?? just gonna roll and ride with you folks!:thumbsup:

JJ you gonna bring the vid??

Wait what bbd thought you were gone for another week:skep:

what do you guys think?

·
Stayin' Puft
1,241 Posts
Well, sorry to whine and bail, but I just got the only (much needed) slot my soigneur had left for the week on Thurs so I will be chillaxin' with all the poisons rubbed out of the muscle tissue by Thurs nite. OK, well, some of the poisons anyway. :thumbsup: Catch you on the next one... :D

Will be ready to shred things up again by the W.E....:cool:

·
4,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
canyonrat said:
Well, sorry to whine and bail, but I just got the only (much needed) slot my procto had left for the week on Thurs so I will be exlaxin' with all the poisons rubbed out of the muscle tissue by Thurs nite
fixed that for ya!:D

What did you think the pbr was for?

·
4,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yah, had a few phone calls, it is on Thursday sorry forgot that detail:thumbsup:

·
Living the High Life
4,542 Posts
Not gonna happen for me. I have to get a trailer ready for Angel Fire next week.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts