Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
6,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leave it to Alex Morgan.

Any of you seen this yet?

A little shorter travel and skinnier tires than the norm. Some funyness to keep the bars low - but check his pics. He's riding like he stole it!:thumbsup:

Check out the 2007 Inevitable DH - adjustable front center - run 29x29, 96'er or 26x26.

BCD is nuts.

bcdracing.com

Attachments

·
Don't be a sheep
3,445 Posts
imridingmybike said:
Leave it to Alex Morgan.

Any of you seen this yet?

A little shorter travel and skinnier tires than the norm. Some funyness to keep the bars low - but check his pics. He's riding like he stole it!:thumbsup:

Check out the 2007 Inevitable DH - adjustable front center - run 29x29, 96'er or 26x26.

BCD is nuts.

bcdracing.com
Looks fragile (and undergunned), especially when compared to a current top end DH bike.

·
Banned
6,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rivet said:
Looks fragile (and undergunned), especially when compared to a current top end DH bike.

That particular one had narrow tires. Not sure if you've followed BCD through the ages - but Alex has been ahead of the curve for a long time - such as the gear box bike he made, circa 1999 (pic below)

I've never heard of failures with his bikes.

His site shows the next version he's working on - in addition to frame changes - he souces components and gives helpful hints on building 29'er DH bikes - 29'er DH forks - 29'er DH rims (he's found a 38mil rim somewhere).

I'm not here to promote BCD - just to show some cool shyte that maybe hasn't made it to mtbr yet!:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
671 Posts
imridingmybike said:
Dunno - but did you see the new version with adjustable front center & bb?

Nuts.

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174719&page=1

(edit) and btw - Alex races semi-pro DH on his bikes. He knows how to ride!
just found this, thanks for the excitement man! keep me going.:cool: :thumbsup:

by the way i have raced in the pro class for 8 years in 2 Masters world championships
and 3 world cups. This year i will be the first pro race 29's at a world cup DH. i plan on
doing the 2 in north America and the one in Austria. should be a big year for 29's and bcd.

·
Banned
6,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bcd said:
just found this, thanks for the excitement man! keep me going.:cool: :thumbsup:

by the way i have raced in the pro class for 8 years in 2 Masters world championships
and 3 world cups. This year i will be the first pro race 29's at a world cup DH. i plan on
doing the 2 in north America and the one in Austria. should be a big year for 29's and bcd.
Good to see ya on mtbr!

I always thought your stuff was cool. Always pushing the envelope.

Let us know how the Inevitable turns out.

IRMB

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.